Conquest aft balconies

Squappie

Can anyone tell me what the aft balconies on the Conquest are like? There are a couple left available for our Jan. 6 trip and I was thinking about grabbing them while I can. We currently have a guarantee.

We had one last January and really enjoyed it. The balcony is twice as deep as a standard balcony because of the slope of the ship. This allows for two people to sit stretched out.

There are three decks with afts. Our was on Empress deck, the middle deck of the three. We liked having cabins above and below us as it was very quiet. Another thing to consider is the center two cabins on all three decks are about a foot thinner than the others. This changes the arrangement of the cabin interior slightly. They are still very nice cabins but I would try to book one of the others first before choosing one of these.

If you can get the corner aft then snag it. It has alot of windows and the bed is centered under a big window. You wake up in the morning, lift your head up and see the ocean. Also the balcony is huge and you can see from the side and the back. We have this cabin next month again and cant wait to have a party on the balcony.

Archived