Glory Aft Balcony Cabins Anyone Stayed In Them?

Have an aft balcony cabin booked for Glory 9/22 sailing on Empress deck, looking for comments from those who have stayed in these cabins.

This is not the wrap around on the ends, a "normal" balcony aft cabin next to the wrap arounds.

Last time we sailed on Glory we were on the Veranda deck port side balcony cabin but we wanted to give the aft a shot since we enjoy spending time on our balcony.

We had an aft cabin on the Glory, which was quite comfortable...Great for port pictures...due to the size of the shop the walking was quite a bit...especially to the Lido deck... No issues with noise...I prefer mid ship or closer to the front...had no issues...Happy Cruising

My DH and I were on Glory in April and had a 9A wraparound room. I did notice the balcony next to us(on the side of the ship) seemed bigger then the other cabins. It must be because there is a stairwell in between the wraparound balcony and the next room. The only reason why I know this is because when we had our muster drill we came out of our cabin and turned right and there was the stairwell. So there is a door in between the two rooms. Hope this helps!!! Enjoy your cruise!!!

We were in cabin 7444 last October and loved the location. No negatives as far as I am concerned. The balcony is bigger than side cabins and we enjoyed it so much we have the same on Destiny this year.

Archived