Crown cabins

popster

Can anyone tell me if you feel much movement on Riviera deck forward cabins R243, R247, R251,R243, R247, R251. Cabins in this area seem to be the only groups left where we can get balcony and inside directly opposite. Will these be good or should we split up to find something lower and further back?

Thank you,

Popster

I can't comment on Riviera deck, but we were in B251 and did feel more movement than we did on other ships. But we also had people on that same deck in the back of the ship and they felt it worse.

It wasn't enough to make us sick, but if you are worried about motion, you might be better off moving more midship.

We were with a group of 14 people and we were all split up on different floors.

In March. we had r243 and R247 and there was no movement WHATSOEVER. Of course, if there is a hurricane you may feel motion, I can't vouch for the weather on your cruise, but we had a fine time.

The only thing that that is a disadvantage to these cabins is that it is a bit of a walk to many venues on the ship. Then again, I gained no weight...

Go for it !!

I will say that after many cruises, people start to get preferences... My first cruise in 2000 was 12 days and we were aft (same category as foward). Some people hate being under the Horizon court because of the noise... Chairs being moved in the morning.... But it never bothered me. The point is that you will most likely be happy being anywhere. My preference is for the upper decks.

I was in A228 for 7 weeks on the Crown - even when we were in a Force 7 for the second day on board there was very little motion. Most people get used to the continuous movement of the ship pretty quickly. We were fortunate for the rest of the time in that we had fundamentaly flat calm seas.

Hi,

I was in E518 last year on crown and it was hard to see out. We did however get light. When we were in port lifeboats were used to take passenger to tender. I am going back this August in a balcony on Baja deck,. You will love the Crown in any stateroom its great. Enjoy:)

Hi,

I was in E518 last year on crown and it was hard to see out. We did however get light. When we were in port lifeboats were used to take passenger to tender. I am going back this August in a balcony on Baja deck,. You will love the Crown in any stateroom its great. Enjoy:)

Thanks.

:) :) :)

Archived