Have to get serious now!

noenre

OK so my cruise is just under 4 weeks away! I have been saying for months that I want to lose 10 lbs before the cruise and of course I have not done it! Now I am getting strict. I will probably drop 5 lbs the 1st week so it is "do-able" to lose 10 lbs in 4 weeks.

There are clothes that I really want to wear on the cruise that I absolutely cannot fit into right now, so I hope I can stick to this.

Anyone else down to the wire??

YES!!! i am also down to the wire....i've actually been doing really well. sticking to the diet, but then taking some weeks...*ahem* okay-okay months off haha. my boyfriend and i started in january...and dropped 20lbs by march. now the problem is my goal was to loose at least 40lbs, but i still have 20 more to go before the cruise....so i'm really not ashamed about my weight, started at 160, currently at 138....want to get down to 120...but in reality i'll probly drop about 10 more lb's by our cruise which is 8/20, so about 7 weeks away.....lets keep each other encouraged!!!!

Down to the wire!!! Yes, me. We leave on 8/10 for Rome. We are going on Carnival Freedom on 8/17. If you want to e-mail and encourage each other that would be great. Debbi dhzebra@comcast.net

Sounds great to me. You can also e-mail me at noenre@yahoo.com. I need someone to be accountable to, and I dont want it to be my husband!

We can e-mail each other every couple of days to say how we have been doing...might make us stick to it! Let me know what you think!

BTW, my name is Maria.

YES!!! i am also down to the wire....i've actually been doing really well. sticking to the diet, but then taking some weeks...*ahem* okay-okay months off haha. my boyfriend and i started in january...and dropped 20lbs by march. now the problem is my goal was to loose at least 40lbs, but i still have 20 more to go before the cruise....so i'm really not ashamed about my weight, started at 160, currently at 138....want to get down to 120...but in reality i'll probly drop about 10 more lb's by our cruise which is 8/20, so about 7 weeks away.....lets keep each other encouraged!!!!

That is great! You should be very proud of yourself :) I started at 146 and want to be at 130. I have been down to 137 and keep yo-yo-ing between 137 and 144. The problem is I work full time, have 5 kids and also do home jewelry parties on the side. I have absolutely NO time to excercise, and no time to plan out healthy meals for myself. Sometimes I have to just grab whatever as I am on the run.

I am really going to try though. It's 4th of July and my son's brithday so hopefully I can be smart today and not eat too much!

Archived