what's the best/cheapest/easiest fun with children?

OnTheBrink

We'll be traveling with our 3.5 yo son and 7 yo daughter. We'd like to figure out if there is something economical to do in port. Is there anything we can walk to (with a stroller)? Or a quick bus or taxi ride? Any neat museums or parks? We are not going to do big excursions because of their ages. I'd love to hear recommendations!

By the way, we'll be in Barbados on a Sunday. Does that mean many things will be closed?

(I'm posting this in all the POC forums for the ones we are visiting.)

BTW - It's Emerald Princess, March-April 2008

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello. I was just researching things to do myself, since we will be traveling with our 18 month old in January. Right now, the Boatyard seems to be our best bet. Close to port, yet you can walk there in about 15-20 minutes. We'll probably do that if it's a nice day out... check out http://www.theboatyard.com

Kids can swim, there's a ton of activities/watersports offered, food, internet cafe...and it's relatively inexpensive.

Hope that helps!

We'll be traveling with our 3.5 yo son and 7 yo daughter. We'd like to figure out if there is something economical to do in port. Is there anything we can walk to (with a stroller)? Or a quick bus or taxi ride? Any neat museums or parks? We are not going to do big excursions because of their ages. I'd love to hear recommendations!

By the way, we'll be in Barbados on a Sunday. Does that mean many things will be closed?

(I'm posting this in all the POC forums for the ones we are visiting.)

BTW - It's Emerald Princess, March-April 2008

Thanks!

Archived