Navigator next week :) Best night for Chops?

aearly

I will be sailing the Navigator this Saturday :). I am planning on going to Chops one night. Does anyone have any suggestions as to which night to go? (ie. which night does the dining room have the poorest menu?)

Thanks,

aearly

Go to Chops during your first look and see on embarkation day. They will have what is being served in the dining room for the week. We chose the Caribbean Colors night also. We loved Chops. Get the chocolate dessert. YUM!!!

I know all the purists out there will probably disagree, but we have started to do alternate dining on Captain's Dinner night. First, Chops and Portofino are virtually empty on those nights. While you get the same great quality food any night of the week, the service is even better when you have an empty restaurant, which it usually is on Captain's Night.

Last time we were there it was our table for 6 and one other table. They brought us extra samples of food we didn't order and each of us had our own waiter since they were bored. It was great!

You get your pick of times, again, because no one is there.

If you've cruised before (we're at 20+) you pretty much know the drill on Captain's Night. We still get dressed up and all of that. And we make sure to tell our regular waiters ahead of time and tip them a little extra so as not to offend.

Archived