Suggestions for Cabo

4luv2cruise

if you like the beach,

just take a water taxi to medano beach and relax in a lounge chair, eat, drink and people watch ..LOL

and theres waverunners to rent, parasailing etc.. all there on the beach also ...

Don't beat me up ! :D I am not a fan of Cabo Wabo. There are very few tables inside. We sat in the courtyard and there were a million flies. I couldn't wait to get out of the place. One drink and that was enough !

Have lunch at Cabo Wabo.

I also dont really care for Cabo Wabo either... its more a tourist trap and name rather then a good time..I would try the Office or Giggling Marlin.

You might want to try one of the snorkeling tours... such as Pez Gato.. they can be allot of fun. They snorkel and then have lunch on the boat with an open bar.

If you want a great place to eat try Mi Casa- we were there last year and it was wonderful!

Take a snorkeling trip that goes past the Arch-- it is beautiful and there are usually otters. :)

Our favorite thing to do is take a taxi to Pueblo Bonito Blanco (the white one, there is also a pink one nexgt door) The have awesome white tents on the beach and the best margaritas -- watch out!!--and guacamale. Taxis are easy to get when you leave. Beautiful beach and vendors IF you want, but you will be in a roped off area and they can't come in unless you want them to. We have enjoyed it on the last two cruises and will be back soon.

Archived