Elation cruise 6/25 - 6/30

Darlipoo

I have posted in other areas all the problems we had on this cruise. To be fair I wanted to post the positive things we found on this cruise.

Our cabin: We had V15, a Cat. 11 mini-suite. It had a ton of closet and drawer space. There was a bar set-up that I didn't even see but our daughter found immediately. LOL There was a fridge that kept things cool all the time. Not as cold as your fridge at home, but it worked just fine. The bed was SO FANTASTIC!!! I would love to buy one of those comforters. The TV swiveled which was nice. The a/c was over the bed and I had no trouble turning it complely off. There were lots of electric plugs in the room. I had brought a little nite light and that was good in the middle of the night. Plenty of hangers, a blow-dryer behind the mirror and 2 bathrobes.

The Bathroom: Good sized, fantastic water flow in the shower, lots of extra supplies, and the sink had room to place things out on top. The medicine cabinet was large and held all our toiletries and medicines. The lady that cleaned our room each day came at 8:15 and was done by 9:00 and was very sweet and did a good job. Oh, it was very nice having the shower gel and shampoo already in the shower.

Food: I fell in love with the french fries on the Lido deck patio. Kind of got hooked. Better than McDonalds. One day at lunch in the dining room they had baby back ribs that were better than Tony Roma's and one night they had short ribs that could be cut with a fork. Fantastic. The chocolate melting cake was a little diffrent each night, but all in all was yummy. I ordered it every night for desert. Oh, the hot soups were very good also.

Lido deck buffet. The first day when we got on the ship I went to get us some food. I thought they didn't have much until I saw all these people with other stuff and realized that in the middle of the eating area (we had been on the side) was a whole other set-up with salads and deserts and in back was the pizza place (the Margeritta pizza was my favorite). At the grill where they have the french fries they have great goodies for your hamburger. Grilled onions, grilled mushrooms, chilli, sour krout (can't spell it) and some other things. All good. And the lemonade was very good also.

Shows: We didn't go to all of them. The 2 big shows with dancers and singers were excellent. Especially the one with songs from a bunch of different states.

Lots of pictures are taken so you have many choices for photos.

I never got in the pool but found great places out of the crowds to lay on lounge chairs and sun and read. My favorite was a little hard to get to but I loved it. You go to the Lido deck and go to the back of the buffet by the pizza stand. Go out that door and down the stairs (only way to get to it). You are now at the back of the ship. There are a ton of chairs and before the little ones find that pool it is so peaceful to read there while the ship is moving and watch the water off the back.

My Sail and Sign card bill had no mistakes.

I have posted in other areas all the problems we had on this cruise. To be fair I wanted to post the positive things we found on this cruise.

Where did you post the issues at??? I am sailing on her in 10 days and would love to look them over.

Archived