Pull Down Beds on Carnival Glory

MSMOM2

Hi,

We are cruising the Glory in November. We are a family of 4. I was wondering if anyone had any pictures they can post of the pull down bed. We have sailed with Disney twice and had a pull down bed each time. We are wondering if it is the same type on the Glory. Thanks for your help!:)

I have been in pulldown beds on Carnival and my son on RCI; both were the same. Here is one I found on webshots from a Carnival ship. Although it is from a much smaller ship then the Glory it will give you a good idea.

2328182640096977293S600x600Q85.jpg

Thank you Gail811. Wow, I see you've cruised with Carnival alot. This will be our first Carnival Cruise. We've cruised other cruise lines when I was a kid and in the past few years have cruised Disney twice. Glad to see you've sailed Carnival so many times! We are so excited!!

We were on the Glory last month and I found this picture with the bed in the background. My 19 yr old daughter slept in the bed and had plenty of room.

You would think out of 1000 pictures we took on this trip we would have a better picture of the bed...This is my son with his politician stance.

1443628108_Picture209.jpg.580ed06da23d38d5a35c13b85f287b44.jpg

Thank you Gail811. Wow, I see you've cruised with Carnival alot. This will be our first Carnival Cruise. We've cruised other cruise lines when I was a kid and in the past few years have cruised Disney twice. Glad to see you've sailed Carnival so many times! We are so excited!!

You are welcome! I hope you enjoy the Glory; she is the biggest ship I have ever been on. A little difficult to navigate decks 3 and 4 (I think) as they do not go all the way through. Getting to the dining room the first night was a bit tricky, but other then that we had no problems. I found the fish and chips late in the cruise; be sure to check it out....yummy!

Archived