Port of Miami ?

luke6t6

Can you drop off your luggage at the port for RCL and then board the ship later in the day? The reason I ask is that I need to return a rental car to the airport and would prefer to not have to take the luggage back on the shuttle bus from the airport to the port. Thanks, Luke

some rental car companies (I know Hertz does) have office right near the port and shuttles to take you from the return site to the port.

When we did this last year it was quite crowded and we had to wait for a van (some people took cabs) but it was convenient.

Yes, you can absolutely drop the bags and come back later to board the ship. No one will have any idea you have done so, just pull up inthe car, give the bags to the porter (with your tip!), then drive off. They will assume you are going to park the car.

Yes, you can absolutely drop the bags and come back later to board the ship. No one will have any idea you have done so, just pull up inthe car, give the bags to the porter (with your tip!), then drive off. They will assume you are going to park the car.

would a penn state gal lie?

Go State! Beat the Irish! (Sep 8)

Archived