Obstructed View On Conquest Class ?

clazar2121

These are 6B ocean views. I have not had one but I have seen them several times. The window looks out on the public observation deck. You won't see much water from them. At night you will be required to keep the curtains closed as the glare from the cabins is a distraction to the bridge. The cabins have unusual floor plans also. That wouldn't bother me much but many of them cannot combine the lower single berths into a queen bed.

Given my choice, I would prefer a standard 6A or a 6B on Main deck. If I was assigned one of these cabins I am sure I would still have a great time.

These are 6B ocean views. I have not had one but I have seen them several times. The window looks out on the public observation deck. You won't see much water from them. At night you will be required to keep the curtains closed as the glare from the cabins is a distraction to the bridge. The cabins have unusual floor plans also. That wouldn't bother me much but many of them cannot combine the lower single berths into a queen bed.

Given my choice, I would prefer a standard 6A or a 6B on Main deck. If I was assigned one of these cabins I am sure I would still have a great time.

Thanks for your help. I'm hoping someone that has stayed in one replies.

Archived