Orlando - Pirates Dinner Adventure ?

ata1976

Anyone been to Pirates Dinner Theater in Orlando?

www.piratesdinneradventure.com

What did you think?

We fly into Orlando on a Saturday and were at first thinking about driving/staying in Port Canaveral the night before. But DH wants to do this dinner theater when I mentioned it to him so then we would just stay in Orlando that night and drive over to Port Canaveral the next day.

I have been to the Pirates show but it has been a couple of years. It is very interactive and the pirates come out to the reception area and talk with the kids and some adults and then pick a few to participate in the show. Very entertaining and the pirates aren't that bad to look at either:D . Overall I would have to say that this is one of, if not the, best dinner shows in the area. Depending on time of year and day of week there is usually 2 shows. You could actually go to the early show and still drive over to the port that night.:) Or you could drive over to Universal's City Walk for some light entertainment. It is only about 5 minutes from pirates (without traffic).

Archived