Any doc received in mail or all online

stuNYC

We're going on an Alaskan cruise in early August - and I just received my package, which recapped all our details and had our luggage tags. They seem to be sending them out now (3 August sailing). Then, they want you to go online and print your actual checkin documents...:D I never thought luggage tags could be so pretty.....

Hi Stu,

You don't say when you are to to sail, and how much time you have until your sail date. If you requested paper documents you should get them from about two to five weeks before you sail. If you are getting your documents on-line, you can fill in all your information and print out your Express Pass a few days after you make your final payment. With the on-line documents you can print out everything you get in your paper documents, with the exception of your baggage tags.

You can get baggage tags at the cruise terminal when you give your checked bags to the porter. All you need to check in then is the Express Pass you printed out and signed, your credit card and your passport/Birth certificate with a government issued photo ID. There is no part of the paper documents that you need, so you have nothing to worry about.

Petert

Archived