Glory 6/23 Review...w/pics

Howdy777

I absolutely loved the photos included with the review! Now I wish that everyone would do this.

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

Thanks for the wonderful review and pictures. I took my first ever cruise on the Glory in May 2007. I was amazed and in awe of the experience. Your review brought it all back to me like I was there. Thanks for sharing the memories.

Believe me it was my pleasure.:)

I am going on the Glory on Aug 4th and can't wait. Your pictures were wonderful and can't wait to read and see the follow-ups to them. I thought I was excited before but now I am overly anxious to get away and go cruising.

July 2005 Fantasy(husband & I)

November 2005 Fantasy(girls)

March 2006 Fantasy(family)

November 2006 Sensation (girls)

August 2007 Glory(family)

September 2007 Sensation(girls with some males)

I am going on the Glory on Aug 4th and can't wait. Your pictures were wonderful and can't wait to read and see the follow-ups to them. I thought I was excited before but now I am overly anxious to get away and go cruising.

July 2005 Fantasy(husband & I)

November 2005 Fantasy(girls)

March 2006 Fantasy(family)

November 2006 Sensation (girls)

August 2007 Glory(family)

September 2007 Sensation(girls with some males)

You'll love it.

I would like to join the rest here to say THANK YOU for sharing your review, and wonderful pictures, with us. Really appreciate you taking the time to add the pictures, makes it so much nicer to be able to SEE the good time you had on your cruise!!

DH and I will be on the Glory in January, about 6 months from now, and I'm starting to get more excited about it. Especially after seeing your pictures!

Loved all the FOOD pictures too! I've always taken pictures of our food, and people look at me oddly but I don't care! I like having photo memories of EVERYTHING!! :)

Thanks for great review and photos......

Am heading back to the Glory again on September 1st (for my 34th Carnival Cruise) and am lucky enough to have a close friend - "Wee Jimmy" as Cruise Director on board after his vacation!!!:)

Regards from Down-under!!:cool:

I would like to join the rest here to say THANK YOU for sharing your review, and wonderful pictures, with us. Really appreciate you taking the time to add the pictures, makes it so much nicer to be able to SEE the good time you had on your cruise!!

DH and I will be on the Glory in January, about 6 months from now, and I'm starting to get more excited about it. Especially after seeing your pictures!

Loved all the FOOD pictures too! I've always taken pictures of our food, and people look at me oddly but I don't care! I like having photo memories of EVERYTHING!! :)

Thank you YVonne and everyone for the kind words. I'm so glad that my review helped in showing what a great time you can have cruising.

Thanks for great review and photos......

Am heading back to the Glory again on September 1st (for my 34th Carnival Cruise) and am lucky enough to have a close friend - "Wee Jimmy" as Cruise Director on board after his vacation!!!:)

Regards from Down-under!!:cool:

Hey Cruiser, we were disappointed "Wee Jimmy" wasn't on our cruise after hearing so many good things about him. But I'm sure he needed the time off to recoup like we all do. Ryan did an ok job in his place, but from what we heard, Wee Jimmy probably would have been alot better. Have an awesome cruise.

Thank you so much. We are now even more sure that we wish to take the Carnival Glory eastern itinerary with our group of 26 next June 21st. Thanks for all the pics!!! Loved them!

My pleasure Mona Lisa. I see you are from Cinn, Ohio. My DW and family are from Columbus.

Howdy: We are going on this cruise in September. We are taking our

children (ages 9 and 7). Are there any excursions you would recommend in each of the ports that would be good for kids?

Thanks so much for the wonderful review and the great pics!

Lora

Great review! Thanks for taking the time. We are going on our first Carnival cruise next summer onboard the Glory. This review was very helpful. In fact we have some first-time cruisers going with us and we sent them the link to your review to help prepare them for what to expect.

Howdy: We are going on this cruise in September. We are taking our

children (ages 9 and 7). Are there any excursions you would recommend in each of the ports that would be good for kids?

Thanks so much for the wonderful review and the great pics!

Lora

Ihaddon, it was just myself and my DW so I can't really say which ones would be good to do with children. A word of caution though. I don't know how you feel about exposing your children to nudity, alot of the beaches in St. Marten especially the ones on the French side are clothing optional beaches. That is why we chose to do the Little Divi Bay Beach excursion from Carnival in St. Marten. No nudity and the beach was absolutely awesome. They did have activities for kids along with snorkling and jet skis. In St. Thomas we did the island tour with Godfrey tours. He was great. He gives you shopping time, island tour, and beach time all for $25pp, and you don't have to pay until you start the tour. In Nassau we walked to the straw market and then to the Hilton where we paid $15pp for a day pass and had full use of their private beach and pool. If you go back in my review you can see the pictures from these. Hope this helps and have a great cruise.

Also check out the Ports of Call threads. There is alot of good info on these threads regarding things to do while in port.

EXCELLENT pictorial and review Howdy! Kicked my excitement level up more then a few notches for my upcoming Sept 8th cruise on her. We sailed her in 03 and I am glad to see she is still looking so good!.

EXCELLENT pictorial and review Howdy! Kicked my excitement level up more then a few notches for my upcoming Sept 8th cruise on her. We sailed her in 03 and I am glad to see she is still looking so good!.

Still Looking good Nieciez. Hope this is your best cruise yet.

Archived