What sort of Activities are on The Miracle? The Liberty?

AmberTeka

Both of those ships have 8 day cruises. Both have several At Sea Days. Do they feature a lot of trivia Games, Bingo I know they have, and such? We have sailed on The Glory and The Legend. We loved both cruises. But the Glory did have a lot more Trivia Games and my husband particularly enjoyed the Sports Trivia in the Sports Bar each afternoon. He watches his weight but always allowed himself a beer or drink then. It mostly seemed like men in there and the group he played with won two Ships on a Stick, and you would have thought they were made of gold! The cruise will be his sixtyfifth birthday present and our 35th wedding anniversary present.

So--if anyone has the time--what is St.Lucia and St. Kitts like? Did you enjoy the Panama Canal cruise?

And for a totally stupid question---does Carnival have a children's menu? I diet too, for health reasons these days, but on a cruise I do enjoy hamburgers and french frieds. The Legend had an alternative hamburger, and it was wonderful, but too big. I was always about two courses behind everyone else. My husband suggested getting a children's menu as he felt sure they would have burgers and fries. And we do get the burgers at the pool but at lunch it is hard NOT to get the fish and chips on the Glory and the Pizza on The Legend was really good. The Legend had a build your own burger at lunch when the restaurants were open.

I have to say these boards knew what they were talking about when many folks recommended the Sweet and Sour Shrimp. Delicious. And the Chicken in Peanut Sauce. That was Chicken tenders in the most delcious sauce. I wish just once they would have plain old spaghetti or Lasagna on the menu. The pasta entrees I have had as starters are just plain mouth watering.

I like Carnival. Most everyone seems to be having a good time and they don't mind admitting it. I like that. I feel like that too.

Our Miracle cruise was Western Caribbean itinerary, which is different than the 8-day itinerary it is on now, but some of the activities on sea days were:

Art Auction, Bingo, Belly Flop Contest, Limbo Contest, Golf Putting Contest, Hairy Chest Competition, Win/Lose/Draw Game, Newlywed/Not so Newlywed Game, Trivia, Slot Tournament, Ice Carving Demo, Tea Time.

Yes, there is a children's menu on the Miracle (and I believe on all Carnival ships).

Enjoy! :)

We did the Eastern Caribbean on the Miracle last month and they had tons of trivia games. I actually won a game and got that infamous "ship on a stick" :p They had sports trivia, music trivia, movie trivia, general trivia....all sorts of trivia and we went to every one of them.

If you are thinking of going on the Miracle she is a wonderful ship with a great crew. The service was great as was the food.

I can't answer about the Western Caribbean itinerary though, but I can answer questions about the ship. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask. :)

We did the Legend in January lots of activities loved St. Lucia and St. Kitts. The Liberty in May Western Panama was great. Both ships had plenty of things to do we had a great time on both.

Archived