downy wrinkle releaser

sivia

Have tried to find this product in Canada but met with no success. Contacted Proctor and Gamble and have been told that it has been discontinued due to lack of sales. They tell me that their warehouse is depleted of stock. Anyone out there in the Buffalo area who might know if there is any stock available locally? That's the closest American city to me. Thanks.

I think Magic Spray makes a wrinkle release in a spray can (like hairspray). I bought it for my Feb cruise because I thought it wouldn't spill like the Downy - and it didn't. I live in Detroit MI and I haven't noticed that Downy wrinkle release was discontinued. I will have to look the next time I am in the store! I love that stuff!

I have been looking for the Downy spray where live and can't find it. I will try the spray can if I can find that. Wondering if anyone has added water to a little downy softener and if that worked. I only used it when I took my clothes out of storage for the new season to remove any storeage wrinkles. Wonder if warm water in a fine spray bottle will work. Hummmmm I will try and let you all know. Judy

Some stores sell a generic version of the Downey Wrinkle Releaser. I bought a similar product at our local Family Dollar, and it works pretty well. If you have anything like that where you live, I'd try it. Good luck!! :)

Downey Wrinke releaser will not stop you from using your iron, but it works great on items that have been previously ironed and needs a touch up. It also works wonders on t-shirts and shorts that have been wrinkled in your suitcase. I don't travel without it anymore!

Archived