High praise for the most awesome tour-Edventures!

Our tour with Eddie was wonderful also. It was the best tour I've taken off a cruise ship. We did not zipline but went to the Mayan ruins instead. The cenotes (caves) were amazing. I was very nervous of doing the caves, but it was so easy and wonderful. I would recommend it to anyone. Swimming with the sea turtles was a highlight for me. Carlos was our driver and Eddie was our guide in the water. Both were wonderful. They had a cooler full of water, soda, and beer for us. I also appeciated that entering and exiting the places was extremely easy for some one older. Such as at the beach for the turtles, we climbed into a small boat at the beach. Then were taken out a short way and helped to go over the side. Then we snorkeled toward shore. Eddie stayed right with me and pointed out sites. If you want a great tour that is much less money then the ship's, take this one!

Suzi, I'm glad you came over to say hello!

Fran

We had a group of 13 friends go over spring break. We all had a blast and want to do it again. Eddie, Bonnie, and Carlos were the best!!!! Everything people have said is all true and for the price you can't go wrong. If you want to save some time cut out the zipline. We all didn't care for that too much. If I ever go to that area again, I will for sure be doing it all again!

Archived