Coral Princess mini suite question

sonomaphil

Just wondering..usually an "AA" minis would be dead center on a deck. But on the Coral, the AA's are far forward on The Baja deck while on the Dolphin deck the AB's are dead center of the ship. Any reason why?

Just wondering..usually an "AA" minis would be dead center on a deck. But on the Coral, the AA's are far forward on The Baja deck while on the Dolphin deck the AB's are dead center of the ship. Any reason why?

I have often wondered that myself, we always stay in an AA or an AB onboard the Coral/Island, the AA's are usually on Baja (higher) but other then that I don't know. :confused:

since we have an AA booked on the Coral for next April - and all our other cruises in AA or AB minis have been midship. So far no one seems to know the reason they are up front on the Coral - hopefully it'll be apparent once we get on her :-)

since we have an AA booked on the Coral for next April - and all our other cruises in AA or AB minis have been midship. So far no one seems to know the reason they are up front on the Coral - hopefully it'll be apparent once we get on her :-)

I wonder...are they larger in anyway?

Archived