Hilton Garden Inn FLL--any liquor stores nearby?

TexEm

We'll be staying at the Hilton Garden Inn on SW 18th in FLL in a couple of weeks prior to our cruise. Does anyone know if there is a liquor store nearby (walking distance/cab)? Is there a Target/Kmart/Walmart nearby? Restaurants? Thanks in advance for your help.

Pennstater--thanks for the link. The Kmart and all the restaurants are what I'm looking for. Will still need to find a liquor store. (We don't have Kmarts here anymore, so don't know if they sell liquor). My husband says all Florida liquor stores are state controlled in some way and he may be able to find the info out online. Thanks again.

I am not sure where Oakwood Blvd. is But Total Wines is on Cordoba just outside Port Everglades.Use this link to their :rolleyes: website.http://www.totalwine.com If you go to Ft. Lauderdale link it gives directions ,prices and will prefill your order so you can pick it up. Must preorder within 10 days of pickup. Hope this helps. Bill

• 4 weeks later...

TexEm,

I will be sailing on CB in a few weeks. Curious about the hotel, as I have read many interviews, both good and bad. They have sounded really great on the phone and really sound as if they are there to help our vacation be the best. Was this your experience?

I'll be sure to read your information on CB. Anything I should for sure be ready for or something I just don't want to miss?????

Also, where did you find a local liqour store??? I'm looking more for the harder stuff vs. wine and such.

Thank you in advance,

Stacey

Archived