loterie farm to orient beach

Has anyone taken the Loterie Zipline tour through RC and then gone directly to Orient beach?

We will be in St. Martin on 8/7/07 arriving at 12 pm. The tour is 3 hours and leaves at 1:30 pm. Since the tour is in the vicinity of Orient, I would like to know the probability of getting a ride to the beach or even dropped off there. Thanks

I dont know if you have been to Orient beach. The drive in off the road, its quite a long road back to the beach from the road. Being a clothing optional beach, our tour guide would not go back to the beach with the bus as we went by. They claimed to show Orient Beach, but didnt really....and Orient Beach was even named as one of the sights on my tour. All we did was go by the gate.

We, also, had a fairly large bus, I do think on my tour they half jokingly said they would drop us at the gate on the road if anyone wanted to go in. No one got off, so its hard to say if they meant it or not.

If your excursion goes past the gate on the road, they may be willing to drop you off, I cant say as I was on another excursion. Otherwise you would have to catch a cab from your last stop to get there.

Maybe contact the tour and ask them directly. They should have a way to contact them to ask questions. Id ask RCI for a contact # or email for the excursion folks.

I am pretty sure they will not actually go back to the beach because of the clothing optional nature of the beach. At best drop you near road back to the gate on the main road.

Archived