Entertainment Book

GraceeS

I meant to bump the post someone wrote earlier about this subject, but got bug-eyed looking for it.

We will be in Seattle post cruise in August for a few days. So far we plan to go to the Experience Music Project and were thinking of taking the Gray Line tour to Mt. Rainier.

I got the Seattle Entertainment Book for $9.99, has a 2-for-1 coupon for EMP ($15 savings) and a 2-for-1 for the Mt. Rainier tour ($65 savings). I already got my $10 rebate for using Hotwire and there's a 2-for-1 dinner coupon at the restaurant at the Westin, where we will be staying ($25 savings). If we're not too cruised out, it also includes day cruise and locks cruise coupons. Then there are the many restaurant and cafe coupons, of course.

A very good buy, especially for families.

Hi Grace, I was one of the posters who asked questions about the Seattle Entertainment book. I'll see if I can dig up the threads. Several people recommended activities & restaurants.

I've already received my Entertainment book & have booked the Argosy Locks Cruise. They also have a dinner cruise but not on the night we will be there.

Don't forget to register it online; there are some coupons that you can get online that aren't in the book, or simply coupons you can use a few times rather than just tearing out one coupon and being done with it.

I didn't get it that cheap, bought it about 2 weeks too early, but I also bought it through a "rewards" site, Sunshine Rewards, so I got a little credit back. :) If you're using one of those sites anyway, might as well order it through them to get a little bonus! :)

Also, many of the hotel discounts aren't really listed in the book. Howard Johnson (this is more in general than Seattle-specific information), for example, you call their "in house" reservations for the specific HoJo you want (should you want it), and ask for the Entertainment rate, and it can be in the range of under $60 for some of them, depending on availability. Quite good value!

I think just in coffee places alone we're well on our way to getting the $18 back that I paid for mine (South Puget Sound edition, not Seattle, but I'm sure there are coffee coupons in the Seattle one, too). :)

Yes, scampi, your post was the one I meant to bump, and molly, I have registered and seen the other bargains, thanks. My book is pretty dog-eared now. I'm sure I won't use half of them, but nice to know I have a lot of choices.

Archived