Vancouver Rental Car Places

Bear79

Can anyone please tell me if there are any places close to the pier in Vancouver to return a rental car at and if so what company it is? Or are there any at a Hotel close to the pier?

Hello,

It is my understanding that Avis, Hertz and National have offices close to the Canada Place pier in Vancouver.

You can double check this by obtaining the addresses of the above and seeing where the offices are located using Mapquest.

Hope that this helps.

Fred

Hello (again)

I do not know what your plans are, but here is a word of caution. We are flying into Seattle- Tacoma airport the day before our Alaskan cruise, and we are renting a car and driving to Vancouver. We will spend the night outside of Vancouver, in order to see some of Vancouver's outlying areas, with less hassle. Vancouver is a very expensive city in terms of hotels and the closer you are to the center of the city the more expensive the hotels and you pay for parking.

After our cruise we will get the rental car at or near Canada Place pier in Vancouver and drive to Seattle Tacoma Airport. However, our flight does not leave until 7:25 PM.

I am telling you all this so that you give yourself lots of time if you choose to rent a car. There is heavy traffic in downtown Vancouver, possible delays at the border crossing, and always very heavy traffic through Seattle and south toward the Seattle Airport.

Renting a car is a great idea but plan on heavy traffic in terms of time.

Do not hesitate to ask more questions.

Fred

Can anyone please tell me if there are any places close to the pier in Vancouver to return a rental car at and if so what company it is? Or are there any at a Hotel close to the pier?

At the pier upstairs in the hotel there are car rental companies.

Archived