Storage in Promenade rooms ?

I was just looking at pictures of a cabin we have booked and now I am very concerned about not having enough storage for clothes and other items. This room looks like it has much "less" storage than the normal inside cabins. I have it booked for my daughter and her best friend on Adventure of the Sea in just 3 weeks. Since it cost more I thought it would be better - plus a view for them.

What is your experience with it ?

Thanks!

Our daughters had a promenade room on our last cruise...they loved it and so did we! It was fun to visit their room to watch the parades.

Storage for them was more limited than our balcony room but was plenty for the two of them. They had the same size closet as us with plenty of hanging space and 4 shelves at the end of the closet. There were a very limited number of drawers but they utilized some of the open shelves in the room.

For two people I would say it would be just fine. Any more than that would probably be kind of tight.

Archived