Carnival Pride - Category 8C

Avril

Hi all,

I'm sailing on the Carnival Pride this September in my 1st ever 8C aft balcony!! :D I can't wait for the wake view (ok, I can't wait for the whole cruise!! :D ). I was just wondering if anybody has any pics of this type of cabin? I would love to see what they look like!! :D

Thanks in Advance!!!! :D

Ok, I see no one has pics so I'll change my request a bit. It doesn't have to be an aft 8C (although it is still prefered) it can be any 8C. I just want to see what the cabin looks like and how big the balcony is.

Thanks!! :D

Hope this helps...........http://www.cruisemates.com/gallery/view.php?id=1708

That helps a lot!! :D Thanks so much!!!! :D What cabin is this? I am in cabin 5268. I've never had an aft balcony before. I can't wait!!!! :D

That helps a lot!! :D Thanks so much!!!! :D What cabin is this? I am in cabin 5268. I've never had an aft balcony before. I can't wait!!!! :D

We've been in 5297 (next to 5268) on the Legend (same class ship) for 2 sailings. Loved the cabin. We were going to book it again on the Miracle for our September cruise, but decided on a cabin with a huge balcony instead. You will be quite pleased with the view. It's a fabulous cabin.

It's cabin 8277......We'll be sailing the Pride the end of Oct., our 1st aft balcony also (5299). We are very excited....let us know about the cabin when u get back....have fun and be safe!!!!

My siggie pic is from the AFT of the Pride, just a corner wrap, I loved that ship! Our friends were in an 8C next to us and it was nice. A regular blacony room with the the big balcony and a view of the wake! Very nice! Enjoy

Hi all,

I'm sailing on the Carnival Pride this September in my 1st ever 8C aft balcony!! :D I can't wait for the wake view (ok, I can't wait for the whole cruise!! :D ). I was just wondering if anybody has any pics of this type of cabin? I would love to see what they look like!! :D

Thanks in Advance!!!! :D

Click on my Thread on the Pride's Aft 8C Cabin.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=416221

Fred

Click on my Thread on the Pride's Aft 8C Cabin.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=416221

Fred

Fred, thanks for the link, found the review and pictures very helpfull and just increased our excitment. This is our 1st aft cabin, 5299 the one above yours on the Pride, always had a side balcony,we wanted to try somthing a little different.

I do have a question, did u feel any vibration or hear any other sounds that u found annoying??? I'm assuming there weren't any since there was no metion in your review................Thank You,

Bill

Nobody? I need you peoples help. I can't find any 8C pics on webshots. :( :confused:

My, we can't wait, can we.

Here's some pictures from 5270. (Close enough for ya?)

They show Point Fermin at sunset, the wake and how the balcony is large enough for three generations.

P5280020.jpg.2d0105eaa85368d744652ed932c2b9c4.jpg

P5280021.jpg.32983e6d1d8896f354164f8067a988c3.jpg

pride0101tif.jpg.7629f8f1863906dec8493d9847444415.jpg

I do have a question, did u feel any vibration or hear any other sounds that u found annoying??? Bill

The Balcony doors sealed pretty good preventing any noise. When you open the balcony doors you can hear a loud swussshhh as the water is being kicked up from behind.

Fred

If you would have changed your search to include ANY of the spirit class ships...carnival (whatever) aft you would have seen my photos.

They are of the Miracle but the ship is the same exact as the Pride.

I like my cabins as close to the waters as possible.

your extended balcony will look like this:

283578778xGRsek_th.jpg

your view from the balcony will look like this:

283585957lnziFZ_th.jpg

from inside the cabin:

283586871epPvAZ_th.jpg

people can not look down on you:

283579565CHCwCx_th.jpg

be aware that the laundry room is across the hall from your cabin.

hardly anyone ever used it during the week. (it is not labled on the deck plans.

Keep your curtains closed during the day to keep the cabin cool.

and NEVER, EVER open the cabin door while the balcony door is opened. It creats a huge wind tunnel and EVERY will fly around

Laundry on Deck 5? We had it on 4 on Pride. The only vibration issue we had was on the last morning heading to Long Beach, something shuddered and vibrated really loud for a couple of seconds, and that was it. I thought we were docking, but when I was in the shower 2 hours later I realized we were still moving. I could not tell until then. I had my Sea Legs in full force by then.

Laundry on Deck 5? .

there is a laundry room almost on every deck where there is cabins. On deck 6 it was located elsewhere on the ship- on deck 5 its across from cabin #5268 & 5270

• 1 month later...
It's cabin 8277......We'll be sailing the Pride the end of Oct., our 1st aft balcony also (5299). We are very excited....let us know about the cabin when u get back....have fun and be safe!!!!

I have 8277 booked on the Pride in Jan...I found some pics of this exact cabin.

http://www.cruisemates.com/gallery/view.php?id=1708

Archived