Mexican Riiviera fall of 2008

budfred

Does anyone know if Princess is going to have a ship doing the mexican Rviera in the fall of 2008 if so when will this be open to book. On the Princess web site it does not show any ships doing this during the time frame. Thanks

Yes, the Sapphire Princess will be doing 7-day cruises our of LA starting in the Fall of '08. Bookings open tomorrow (July 11th) but you will need to call. It should be a few days before they appear on online websites, and a few WEEKS before you see it on Princess.com. Also, the Star Princess will be doing 4 10-day roundtrip San Francisco cruises to Mexico in October/November of '08, and two more in April of '09.

Does anyone know if Princess is going to have a ship doing the mexican Rviera in the fall of 2008 if so when will this be open to book. On the Princess web site it does not show any ships doing this during the time frame. Thanks

Yes, bookings open tomorrow. The Sapphire will be in LA for the season doing 7 day runs and the Star will be in San Francisco for a few 10 day sailings. No ship in San Diego next year.

I assume they are...Has anyone booked a Mexican Riviera cruise yet? It should be a couple of days before we see them on online travel booking sites.

I tried to call Princess to get a pricing quote but was on hold and had to go!

Our TA booked this morning for the Star

When, where and how much (if I can ask that Sally). We haven't booked our fall 2008 cruise(s) yet, but I'm looking at a B2B Ruby-Crown or a 10 day Emerald, but I can always be talked into the Star. Albuquerque is on the Star and he is one FANTASTIC head waiter.

Tell Jack we said HI!

Charles,

We are booked on the 10/31/08 cruise. Our TA belongs to a group that got us $100 OBC for that cruise. I didn't ask the price. The itinerary is the same as the one we did except it doesn't go to Mazatlan. This oxygen causes a lot of problems for Jack while flying so we go if it leaves from SF. We are also booked on the 5//17/08 Dawn 10 days rt SF to Alaska. Our best to Judy.

When, where and how much (if I can ask that Sally). We haven't booked our fall 2008 cruise(s) yet, but I'm looking at a B2B Ruby-Crown or a 10 day Emerald, but I can always be talked into the Star. Albuquerque is on the Star and he is one FANTASTIC head waiter.

Tell Jack we said HI!

Email me and I will give you the price we were quoted for a BB Balcony. Email address is in my profile and also on my Pbase account below.

Cheers, Denise

Archived