Half Moon Cay Cabana Rentals

pmcue

We rented the turquoise cabana in advance for our HAL cruise. I believe we paid $219 for the cabana, and the butler service was an additional $270. There are also several active threads here where people have asked about the cabanas. Look for the ones that have "Cabana" in the title, and you should be able to find all the info you need. You could also do a search on this board for "HMC cabana" and all the threads that have this info will pop up.

If you are on a Carnival ship, you'll have to wait until you are on the ship to reserve a cabana (so if you want one, I'd go as soon as the excursion desk opens). If you're on a HAL ship, you can rent one in advance. I rented ours the day they opened up online. I believe it was in mid-May for our Feb. cruise.

We loved our cabana. :)

Here are some pictures that have been posted by a couple of CC posters.

http://www.elite.net/~thehalls/cabana.html

http://www.webshots.com/search?query=ziggy+hmc&new=1&source=chromeheader

To add to the good info TT already posted; if you are on HAL, you really have to try to reserve a cabana online as soon as they become available. That might mean checking their website every day. I reserved out cabana the 2nd day they were available to reserve and 9 out of the then 12 were already gone. There are now 15 cabanas spread along the beach. The farther away you go from where the tender docks, the fewer people will be in front of you on the beach.

HMC photo gallery

Bruce....Thanks for adding your photos (and the photo of the tenders-on the other thread). They really are awesome. I'd forgotten how big those tender boats are, until I looked at your pics. :)

Those tenders are no longer in use. There are now two permanently stationed tenders at HMC which are much larger and easier to disembark.

Those tenders are no longer in use. There are now two permanently stationed tenders at HMC which are much larger and easier to disembark.

I think you are confused. The two tenders we referred to ARE the two permanent HMC tenders.

Archived