Help Please! Cabin 1058 on Serenade

We're booked in cabin 1058 on Serenade, an owners' suite. I just realized that, according to symbols on the deck plan, this cabin has a third pullman bed. The other OS cabins are coded for a queen-sized sofa bed. Can anyone tell me if 1058 actually has a sofa bed as well as a pullman?

I sure hope so, because neither me nor my 70-something parents are game for a bed that pulls out of the wall and puts us several feet off the floor. (That is what a pullman is, right? Eeeeek.)

Thanks in advance,

Susan

p.s. I'll call RCI in the morning to ask, but they rarely seem to know anything beyond what is in the brochure, as far as the stateroom particulars are concerned.

Darn! No one who's been in OS 1058 on Serenade or its equivalent on the other Radiance class ships? After searching the CC database, I found that JohnSax has had this cabin, but I haven't seen him posting in months.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Susan

Darn! No one who's been in OS 1058 on Serenade or its equivalent on the other Radiance class ships? After searching the CC database, I found that JohnSax has had this cabin, but I haven't seen him posting in months.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Susan

I don't know about this, but have your tried going to webshots.com and seeing if someone has pics of this cabin? Also try cruiseclues.com. Just enter the name of the ship and the keywords you are looking for, and maybe someone there has posted pics! good luck!!:)

We're booked in cabin 1058 on Serenade, an owners' suite. I just realized that, according to symbols on the deck plan, this cabin has a third pullman bed. The other OS cabins are coded for a queen-sized sofa bed. Can anyone tell me if 1058 actually has a sofa bed as well as a pullman?

Thanks in advance,

Susan

I have a membership with a site that shows certain rooms. I'll check and see if your # is listed and will post back what i find, if anything.

Sorry, it had a few pics but didn't show anything that would help you. I guess just call and maybe someone can help you!!

Sheri and Sea Island Lady,

Thanks for the suggestions and the searches. I guess I've asked a lot of questions about Serenade, haven't I? But it's actually the only RCI ship we've sailed!

I'd found JohnSax's comments on the 2005 topic, but unfortunately, as you say, he doesn't mention the bed situation. We were in cabin 1562 in 2005 and it had a sofa bed, as the deck plan indicates.

I did just talk with the reservations department. They checked and said our record indicates that there is a queen-sized sofa bed and another twin sofa bed, not a pullman. That sounds odd to me but as long as there is a queen-sized sofa bed, the 3 of us will be very happy.

Happy cruising,

Susan

Archived