Confused...What's this?

noenre

I am sailing on the Spirit on July 29th, 6 night cruise to Florida/Bahamas. We are going with family members and are still trying to convince some others to come along, so I just went online to check out if there are any cabins left, etc...

It is now showing that my cruise is a 14 day Bermuda/Florida/Bahamas round-trip cruise. How is that possible? Don't get me wrong I would love to be on for 2 weeks, but I know that is not the case!

I am guessing there is something I am missing. Can anyone clarify?

Thanks in advance! :)

I am sailing on the Spirit on July 29th, 6 night cruise to Florida/Bahamas. We are going with family members and are still trying to convince some others to come along, so I just went online to check out if there are any cabins left, etc...

It is now showing that my cruise is a 14 day Bermuda/Florida/Bahamas round-trip cruise. How is that possible? Don't get me wrong I would love to be on for 2 weeks, but I know that is not the case!

I am guessing there is something I am missing. Can anyone clarify?

Thanks in advance! :)

Your trip is actully a 6 day: Port Canaveral, Nassau & GSC. You can book it as a 14 day and when you get back to NYC on 8/4, you can stay on for another 8 days and go to Bermuda, Totola & St Thomas and then back to NYC.

Happy Cruising,

Monty

Thanks! I knew it had to be something! I just didn't realize that they would actually sell it like that. I thought that people who did back-to-back cruises worked it out themselves.

Thanks again for the info. Unfortunately though I can't find the info for the 6 nighter, maybe it's sold out.

Thanks! I knew it had to be something! I just didn't realize that they would actually sell it like that. I thought that people who did back-to-back cruises worked it out themselves.

Thanks again for the info. Unfortunately though I can't find the info for the 6 nighter, maybe it's sold out.

Try here:

6 Day http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/fleet/itineraries.html?destinationCode=BAHAMAS+FLORIDA&destinationCode=CARIBBEAN&shipCode=SPIRIT

8 Day http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/fleet/itineraries.html?shipCode=SPIRIT&destinationCode=CARIBBEAN&subDestinationCode=&duration=8

Your cruise is sold out! :D

Thanks! I found that out yesterday when I called to try to upgrade my room. They said I should try calling every few days though because things change. I guess people cancel.

Archived