hawaii 2008 or 2009

queensny

Does anyone know of a cruise to Hawaii, besides NCL, in July or August of 2008 or 2009?

I have looked on a few websites and so far haven't found any except for NCL. Is it too early for me to be searching for that?

Thanks

I was also searching for that, and it seems that only NCL does Hawaii cruises in the summer. I am a teacher, so summer time is the only time I have enough time off to take that cruise, and I was disappointed to see that Princess does not do one in the summer.

-Katie

Generally, you won't find Princess out in Hawaii in July or August - they are too busy in Alaska and Europe.

They often do Hawaii just before or just after the Alaska season (early May & late Sep).

CrowncruiserKK - Yes, I'm a teacher too. So that's why I was looking for those months to Hawaii. NCL has this itinerary, but I don't want NCL.

Druke1 - But this year Regal Princess was/is doing Hawaii crusies in July and Aug., so I was hoping that it would continue next year.

If I had known that then I would have gone this summer... it's too late now because we're already booked for a different cruise this summer.

I should have done a little more research.

Thanks to both of you.

Cate:)

Archived