question about 3rd bed on NORWEGIAN PEARL??

P.A.

Does anyone know if the 3rd bed that folds down is up high in a HC balcony room? My sister is concerned about being able to get up there.

If anyone has any pictures of the 3rd bed in a HC balcony room on the Norwegian Pearl ship, I would love to see them.

Thanks in advance! :-)

Does anyone know if the 3rd bed that folds down is up high in a HC balcony room? My sister is concerned about being able to get up there.

If anyone has any pictures of the 3rd bed in a HC balcony room on the Norwegian Pearl ship, I would love to see them.

Thanks in advance! :-)

Have you tried the NCL board? There is a poster on there that is pretty knowledgeable about the various room layouts and can find the layout if he doesn't know.

HarleyCat~I have posted some things over there but not this specific question. Just thought this thread might have what I was looking for. But maybe I should do that. Thanks! :)

HarleyCat~I have posted some things over there but not this specific question. Just thought this thread might have what I was looking for. But maybe I should do that. Thanks! :)

The Pearl is a newer ship so you may find more folks over there who have been on her.

Good luck!

We were in HC balcony 9650 on July 1 on the Pearl- right at the entrance to the elevator (aft) and not noisy. We didn't use the 3rd bed, however, it was on the adjacent wall from the king bed - about 4 1/2 - 5 ft. high, closed up and not in the way. Stored behind the main door there was a moveable ladder with 4 rungs. There was ample room in the room - about 1-1/2 times the size of a regular room. It had 2 club chairs and a desk chair. The bed was tight on the far end, plenty of room on the other end with open skinny night stands (hit my head on it constantly). The balcony only had the usual 2 chairs and a table, but was a bit longer than usual and had a moveable ramp if needed. The bathroom was roomy, nice wooden seat in the shower which pulled down and lots of water pressure. We enjoyed the ship - only hang up was reservation system for restaurants and no real production type shows. Some nights we heard movement of furniture. We weren't sure where it came from as there was only another set of rooms above us, but were generally so tired, it didn't matter. Fun ship, and Alaska was awesome.

Archived