Please Help!! What to do in St. Thomas in the Afternoon!?

galvezhome

We are going to go over to St. Johns in the morning but we want to explore and see St. Thomas, i kinda wanted to to a private tour like Triple E or Sunny Liston but im afraid that there tours are over in the afternoon. I guess we could just take a cab to a beach and maybe do some shopping, where about is the shopping? This is our first and probably the only time we'll be in Eastern Caribbean so i want to make sure we see and experience everything we can(but relaxing) lol:p. Do you all have any suggestions PLEASE!!!!

The main shopping is 'in town.' Just tell any cab driver (they're EVERYWHERE asking if you 'need a cab?') that you want to go shopping. They'll take and drop you close to front street. You can still see the cruise ships. The cab fare is about 4.00 per person (from the ship.) There is also Havensight mall right at the port after you get off the ship, but the better shopping (IMHO) is in town. You'll soon learn that one day just isn't enough time in St. Thomas. It's my favorite port! Such beautiful beaches and great stores in which to shop, plus, it's tax-free!

IF you have time after shopping, go by tram to the top of Paradise Point. In my opinion, the views are the very best in the Caribbean. Here are some photos of the views from up there...

http://familytravelfun.com/stthomasphoto.html

Where is the tram? Does it run at certain times? How long does it take to get to Paradise point? What time is the bird show? thanks

Archived