Decorating ideas for onboard reception

My FH & I are being married at sea by the captain. We have 15 guests going with us. We would like to decorate for the 1 hour open bar/ hors d'oeiuvres we're having following the ceremony. I've been told it will probably be in the Wheelhouse Bar (Diamond Princess). We've never cruised with Princess before so it's kind of hard without having seen the room before...other than in pics. Can anyone tell me what they're doing with regards to decorations? We're not having a wedding theme and this is a coastal cruise so obviously the Caribbean type stuff won't work. BTW I have family living close to the port so I don't have to worry about carting stuff on the plane to get it there. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. TIA!

We were married in the Wheelhouse while in port of Brooklyn. We brought aisle runner, rose petals, starfish, wedding programs, and wedding bubbles. They supplied flowers, candles and tulle decor which probably will be enough for your small wedding...

For the reception, I am planning to make table runners and napkins (ok- to have my MOM make them) in a fabric with lots of blue colors. I'm not sure how I'm going to figure out the table size, but I definitely am doing this. I'm also bringing round glass bowls (large ones, like vases) and filling them with shells, water and floating candles. I'm going to try to get white rose petals to scatter on the table. I have no idea what I'll do for the ceremony!

I am going to put out lots of shells, and some of those glass colored things that almost look like flat marbles. Im going to put the favors on the tables ( sea shell picture frames) and bubbles. I got most of my decorations from Michaels. They have a coastal colection of different things.

Archived