New Crew Blog...

mamatrouble

Chocolate fish! Now that's one that's going to confuse the Americans and make them wonder about New Zealanders. :rolleyes:

Greg

MMMMMMMMMM chocolate covered fish ..... kiwis have such weird tastes

If you have a postal address let me know if you want a carton shipped over

:)

Greg,

I just started reading your blog from May. It's awesome!!!! I got up to August and when I got home from work today and have been having trouble getting back to the blog. Your homepage works fine, but not the cruise blog part. Is there something wrong? Can you send me the link for the August page?

HELP!!! I need my cruise blog fix!!!

Thanks in advance!

Hi Kate,

Thanks for the kind words, it's always a thrill to know that someone is reading it, let alone enjoying it. :D

I just had a look at the blog and it seems to be working from here. The august part can be accessed from http://planettrekker.info/cruise/2007/08/

If you are still having problems send me an email, I'm more than happy to send you the whole lot in an email.

Greg

Thanks for the link, but for whatever reason I still cannot view the blog. The rest of your site I can see fine...I don't get it...but then again I'm not the most computer savvy person:o Also, I couldn't find your contact info to email you, so I figured a post here would do the job. My email is keeley_kate@yahoo.com if you would send the pages I would be very much obliged! No rush...but hurry up!!! lol.

And even though you are from New Zealand....HAPPY THANKSGIVING:D

PS sorry I keep misspelling your screen name in the title line...I dont notice it's wrong until after I push submit post and then it doesn't let me edit the title line! sorry...

Hi Kate,

Thanks for the kind words, it's always a thrill to know that someone is reading it, let alone enjoying it. :D

I just had a look at the blog and it seems to be working from here. The august part can be accessed from http://planettrekker.info/cruise/2007/08/

If you are still having problems send me an email, I'm more than happy to send you the whole lot in an email.

Greg

All I got was a blank page on both links. The Planettrekker page is fine though. :confused:

I'm sorry guys but I'm really at a loss to explain the blank pages. It's one of those annoying things where it works fine for me and unless I can reproduce the problem I don't know what to fix. I've just sent a message off to all the people who are on my mailing list for receiving my posts asking them to try and see the page. If I can figure out who can and who can not then I'll be a step closer to figuring it out.

At the moment all I can do is apologise, it's frustrating knowing that people what to read what I've written but aren't able, probably because of some error I made in the web site. I may open up the subscription page for my email list, at the moment it's just friends and family, that way anyone who is really interested could get messages to their email box as I write them.

Kate, I'll send all my messages to you by email and put them in order, which should be a little easier to read than the backwards way they are on the blog page. If anyone else that is having trouble seeing the page would like to get them by email just drop me a message at greg@planettrekker.info and I'll forward them to you. I just ask you to be forgiving of the spelling and grammatical errors as they are exactly as I wrote them on the ship. I really should go through and do a bit of editing and spell checking. :rolleyes:

As a quick aside...I have gotten my new assignment. On the 11th of December I will be joining the MS Amsterdam in Fort Lauderdale. A couple of weeks in the Caribbean, a 114 day Round the World trip and then a few weeks in Alaska. Apart from the number of dreaded "sea days" it sounds good and it will be interesting to see a new cruise line.

Greg

Archived