Navigator - using english appliances

Can anyone tell me what the power voltage is on Navigator.

Last year on Princess my UK 230v hair straighteners wouldn't heat up because of the voltage difference. I assume Navigator will also be a problem, but if anyone from UK has sailed on her from Southampton, can you let me know - no point taking them if they don't work! :mad:

Can anyone tell me what the power voltage is on Navigator.

Last year on Princess my UK 230v hair straighteners wouldn't heat up because of the voltage difference. I assume Navigator will also be a problem, but if anyone from UK has sailed on her from Southampton, can you let me know - no point taking them if they don't work! :mad:

They do have 220V on board, but it is the round european type plug, if you get a european travel adapter, then you will be fine. You may also want to take a 3 way adapter as they only have 1 220v socket, on the vanity unit

Yes it is american standard on board, and i was thinking the same about my hair straightners, but i took then couldnt last with out them, and yes they did take ages to heat up and could only do around 2 sections of hair and then they had to heat up again. Just give ur self plently of time and u will get ur hair looking perfect.

Archived