Trying to figure out our taxi expenses for day in Cozumel

bguppies

We should be docking at the International Pier.

It will be my Wife and I each ride.

From what I gather it will run us $15 for both from the International Pier to Nachi Cocum.

And $6 from Downtown back to International Pier.

Do these amounts seem correct?

What will it run us for a taxi from Nachi Cocum all the way back to the northside of town and Los Cinco Soles/Pancho's Backyard?

I figure once we finish at Los Cinco Soles, we can wander south along the shore and hit a few bars and shops until we run out of time and have to catch another cab back to the pier.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Bill

We should be docking at the International Pier.

It will be my Wife and I each ride.

From what I gather it will run us $15 for both from the International Pier to Nachi Cocum.

And $6 from Downtown back to International Pier.

Do these amounts seem correct?

What will it run us for a taxi from Nachi Cocum all the way back to the northside of town and Los Cinco Soles/Pancho's Backyard?

I figure once we finish at Los Cinco Soles, we can wander south along the shore and hit a few bars and shops until we run out of time and have to catch another cab back to the pier.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Bill

http://www.travelnotes.cc/cozumel/links/taxifares.php or from

http://www.cozumelinsider.com/Trans this seems the same as what we paid 2 weeks ago.

From Punta Langousta and Downtown Ferry Pier:

Downtown $4 El Presidente Hotel $7 Muncipal Market $5 The CZM-Palmar Estate Beach Club$7Fiesta Americana Hotel$8Chakanaab Park$10Playa Corona$10Cozumel Country Club$10Chen Rio Beach$21San Clemente Beach$13Mr. Sancho's Beach Club$15Playa bonita Beach$24San Francisco Beach$13Nachi Cocom Beach Club$15Punta Sur Park$30Northern Hotel Zone$8Palancar Beach$20San Gervasio Ruins Round Trip$45Airport$9Punta Morena Beach$19Paradise Beach$13Playa Azul$8Puerto de Abrigo$6El Cozumeleño$8Rancho Las Palmas$15Paradisus$8San Francisco Beach $13Puerta Maya Pier$6Playa Sol-renamed Playa Mis$15Punta Francesa$18Isla de la Pasion$45

From the International Pier and Puerta Maya:

Downtown$6El Presidente Hotel$6Municipal Market$6The Palmar Estate Beach Club$7Fiesta Americana Hotel$7Chankanaab Park$10Playa Corona$10San Clemente Beach$12San Francisco Beach$12Northern Hotel Zone$12Airport$12Cozumel Country Club$13Mr. Sancho's Beach Club$14Playa Sol Beach Club$14Nachi Cocom Beach Club$14Palancar Beach$17Punta Morena Beach$25Chen Rio Beach$25Playa Bonita Beach$30Punta Sur Park$30San Gervasio Ruins Round Trip$45Paradise Beach$12

To the Airport:

Northern Hotels (Condumel to Country Club)$9Southern Hotels (Plaza Las Glorias to Fiesta Americana)$9Reef Club$17Allegro$17Iberostar$20(Additional passengers $2.50 each)

Thanks...

Looks like $15 from Nachi Cocum back to downtown....

Trying to make sure I bring enough cash, so I don't run out before we get to our last two stops in Costa Maya and Nassau.

Bill

• 2 weeks later...

Archived