Persian Gardens

RVAMember

Does anybody know the cost of the Persian Gardens for a 7 day cruise? I assume it is not included in the cost of a suite? What exactly does it include, i.e. sauna and what else? Thanks for information, since Celebrity hassn't replied to my request for almost a week now!

Does anybody know the cost of the Persian Gardens for a 7 day cruise? I assume it is not included in the cost of a suite? What exactly does it include, i.e. sauna and what else? Thanks for information, since Celebrity hassn't replied to my request for almost a week now!

We were on the Constellation in May. The Persian Gardens cost $ 15 per day or $ 100 for the full cruise (14 nights). I am not sure of the cost for 7 days. The use of the garden is sometimes included when purchasing certain spa treatments.

The Persian Gardens include various rooms at different temperatures and humidity. There are also showers, with different hose pipes etc. and an area just to relax between treatments. There is a sauna, but there are also saunas for free in the changing rooms.

I have been trying to find out the same info. Also, I wanted to know if anyone knows if you can purchase individual treatments rather than a package. They don't seem to have much information on that when I check out the website. I don't want to spend that much money in the spa, I want to save some for the Martini bar!

I think its $15 per day.....don't do it..until you've seen it....I don't think its worth it....its inside and dark no windows....depressing...the sauna in the locker room at least has a view and its free... OK SO I SPEAK MY MIND!!

Sandy...SPANDER...

I have been trying to find out the same info. Also, I wanted to know if anyone knows if you can purchase individual treatments rather than a package. They don't seem to have much information on that when I check out the website. I don't want to spend that much money in the spa, I want to save some for the Martini bar!

Wait until you get there....as the cruise goes on they start offering deals...

They also PUSH HARD to sell thier very expensive STUFF...Just say NO!!

I had a massage and a seaweed wrap (wonderful) for $79..last day at sea..but she was rude when I didn't buy the STUFF...

Sandy

You know now that I think of it, it may be included for you guys in that fancy suite!!!

Sandy

Believe me, I doubt that "anything" is "free" on a cruise! Seems that they nickle and dime you to death for every little thing... but not having been on Celebrity before, I should hold off on my opinion! But since it takes them 10 days to answer an email question (I got a response today to "part" of my questions from July 2nd!), I doubt that I will get any more answers before we leave. I am an ABSOLUTELY wonderful person who is fun to be around... very gregarious and humorous, but for some reason I am shy at first... go figure!?! I think we will request a table for two (2) in the dining room. But I am a party animal, so maybe I will take my chances.... Mike just sits back and lets me "do my thing" while being amused by my antics. Looking forward to our departure on Saturday.... four more days ! ! ! Talk later,

Bernie

Archived