diamond and concierge lounges

I don't know about that. It is my understanding that Diamond CA only have access to the Diamond C&A lounge unless they book a Grand Suite or above and then have access to either lounge.

The regular concierge lounge on the Freedom is on deck 10 in the same general location that it is at on the Voyager class ships. The Diamond member lounge is located up near the Viking Lounge, I believe (and it has windows which the regular concierge lounge doesn't). The knowledgeable folks here will correct me if I'm wrong.

Tim

What is the difference between the diamond lounge and concierge lounge on Freedom? It is my understanding that diamond CA and above have access to the concierge.

The biggest difference in the two lounges, IMHO, is that the Diamond Club on Deck 14 has terrific views of the outside, while the concierge lounges on Freedom and Liberty are interior rooms on Deck 10 with no view. Both offer a continental breakfast in the morning and cocktails and hors d'ouevres in the evening.The concierge presides over the Concierge lounge, while another RCI staff person provides the same services as the concierge in the Diamond Club.

Diamond and Diamond plus members have access to the CL and therefore the concierge, on all ships that have them, irrespective of the type of cabin booked, except the Freedom and Liberty. On these ships, I think due to the amount of D & D+ members, RCI built a Diamond Lounge on Deck 14, D & D+ members do not get access to the CL on Freedom Class ships, unless they are in a GS or above, in which case they have access to both lounges.

Archived