Just Back From Grandeur Bermuda Cruise, July 8-13, 2007

Hello, just got back from my first cruise with RCCL onboard Grandeur of the Seas from Baltimore and my wife and I had a wonderful time. I'm a TA and after selling RCCL for a year and a half it was nice to finally experience the product. This was my 4th cruise and my wife's second and so far RCCL is our favorite cruise line. We like it a lot better then Carnival. I'll be posting a full review as soon as I unpack, but everything was wonderful. Baltimore was great to leave from, took us 15 minutes to park the car, check in and get onboard. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask.

I've been on the Grandeur before and I'm wondering how the renovations look. The ship was drydocked in April and I heard they re-did the pools, the Windjammer, and updated the rooms. Just curious about how those improvements added to your overall experience.

I've been on the Grandeur before and I'm wondering how the renovations look. The ship was drydocked in April and I heard they re-did the pools, the Windjammer, and updated the rooms. Just curious about how those improvements added to your overall experience.

I was on the Grandeur last October for a TA Luncheon and tour and I have to admit the soft goods in the cabins were looking a little dreary and dated. The new linens and drapes are more contemporary and the ship looks a lot more freshened up, they must have really deep cleaned everything. I really don't remember what the Windjammer looked liked last year, we only ate 3 breakfast there and 2 lunches, it was really nice and the food was typical buffet food, good, but I still prefer the main dining room. To be honest though, they could have done nothing to the ship and I still would have had a wonderful time.

Hello, just got back from my first cruise with RCCL onboard Grandeur of the Seas from Baltimore and my wife and I had a wonderful time. I'm a TA and after selling RCCL for a year and a half it was nice to finally experience the product. This was my 4th cruise and my wife's second and so far RCCL is our favorite cruise line. We like it a lot better then Carnival. I'll be posting a full review as soon as I unpack, but everything was wonderful. Baltimore was great to leave from, took us 15 minutes to park the car, check in and get onboard. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask.

From your message, it almost sounds like you didn't know that Radio was posting a LIVE report from your cruise! Did you see his thread? We've all been on this cruise with you!! :D

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=586476

Theron

From your message, it almost sounds like you didn't know that Radio was posting a LIVE report from your cruise! Did you see his thread? We've all been on this cruise with you!! :D

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=586476

Theron

Didn't even see this before going. You probably saw me around, my wife is in a wheelchair and I was pushing her around, usually stands out:)LOL

Dec 8th will be my first cruise with this line and my first cruise in 10 +years. Im so glad the ship seems to be making everyone happy . This will be my husband and our two kids first time.

Archived