Early flight out of San Juan

Our plane leaves San Juan at 10:AM on a Monday. We will be staying in OSJ at the Hotel Milano. What time should we get to the airport? What time should we leave from the hotel ( morning traffic?) And finally, How to get to the airport that early? Are there taxis readily available?

TIA!

Our plane leaves San Juan at 10:AM on a Monday. We will be staying in OSJ at the Hotel Milano. What time should we get to the airport? What time should we leave from the hotel ( morning traffic?) And finally, How to get to the airport that early? Are there taxis readily available?

TIA!

I would suggest that you look at this site and see if there are cruise ships coming in that day that you are leaving San Juan. That would make a BIG difference in how crowded the airport would be and how many available taxis will be around your hotel.

http://cruisecal.com/portal

http://cruisecal.com/portal/MainCalendar/tabid/36/Default.aspx

If there are no other ships coming in, the airport would not be as bad. You will be about a 30 minute drive to the airport, give or take a few minutes. I personally would allow 2 1/2 hours minimum. The San Juan airport can be a little slow at times and may take you longer to get through security.

Now I am a worry wort, so I would be out of the hotel at 7:00 am at the latest.

Archived