6 month old, 3 Year old, 6 Year old, last week in December??

ababysean

I would like to take my family of 5 (2 adults, 2 children, and one infant) on a cruise the last week of December. I would like to pull out of Florida or on the East Coast.

How does it work when you have an infant? I tried to get quotes online and because I have an infant I have to have someone call me??

Also, what about passports? Are they needed now, or not until Jan 08?

Thanks

Crystal

All cruiselines except 3 charge full 3rd person/4th person/5th person rate in any cabin.

So for instance, NCL and Disney (can't remember the 3rd right now) allow discounted rates for infants (you may just pay the port fees/taxes)

BUT, the price of doing Disney will be so much more for the rest of the family than just paying for the infant on another line.

What are the ages of the other children? RCCL and Carnival have great ships and kid's programs. Carnival starts at age 2 and they change diapers. RCCL starts at age 3, but they have in cabin babysitting for ages 1-under 3.

Passports you don't NEED them for the kids in December. I have them but that's because we travel alot with the kids. We are going on a group cruise with many of my friends and their kids in August and none of the other families got passports for their kids. They got them for themselves, but not the kids. They are just going to bring the birthcertificate with the raised seal.

The reason you have to CALL for the infant is because most online sites won't allow you to book FIVE people in a cabin. You have to call directly.

Archived