Carnival Fascination Empress Deck

rice5899

We were also under the galley on the "E" Deck, didn't hear a thing. It was actually quieter than being in exactly the same cabin location last year on the "U" deck. I'm a really light sleeper and didn't have any problems! Have fun!

We were on the Sensation(sister ship) last Sept. cabin E148 and had no problems. It was a great location. We want to sail on the Fascination this September but haven't booked yet

Hey just wanted to say Have a great trip! We are on the Fascination Aug.13, for a family cruise with our kids too, however they are all in their mid 20's. lol They live in different states, so everyones excited! Please give your review when you return! I would love to hear about the entertainment.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be on the Empress deck on the Fascination on August 24th. My only prior experience on Empress deck was on the Paradise (sister ship) and I don't remember any noise. I remember how convenient being on that deck was though, which is why I booked it again! I was on the Fascination about 5 years ago (Riviera deck) so I'm curious to see the renovations.

We heard some noise from above but nothing that bothered us. There were a lot of kids early in the mornings running up and down the hallways making noise but that could happen anywhere and on any deck. We were in E221 and thats under the galley and again we heard noise at times but nothing too loud or disturbing.

Archived