Good To Go

ciara

Just got an e-mail from Shona confirming that Mercury does not depart Ketchikan until 8.30pm on the Wednesday so we are GOOD TO GO!!!

Am so excited - have the ports all sorted -:

JUNEA (1pm -10pm)Coastal Ice Excursion (pick-up 2.15pm - 4pm) then Harv + Marv pick us up at helipad 4/4.15pm with tour starting at 4.30 and going to 7.15pm

SKAGWAY (7am - 6pm ) Chilkoot Yukon Rail and Bus Excursion - pick-up 7.30am, back in Skagway 2.30pm

KETCHIKAN (1pm - 8.30pm) Island Wings Traitors Cove pick-up 2.45 for tour 3pm to 7pm

QUESTION _ is there any more MUST DOES that I could fit into my schedule or will I GIVE MY HEAD PEACE!!!?

I would not have attempted this without the help of this board - a BIG THANKYOU TO YOU ALL.

I will now give myself time to start to learn how to use my new Nikon D40 that I also bought with help from the advice and the different sites that I got from this board - have Ken Rockwells instructions printed out!!!

THANKYOU ALL AGAIN

Just got an e-mail from Shona confirming that Mercury does not depart Ketchikan until 8.30pm on the Wednesday so we are GOOD TO GO!!!

Am so excited - have the ports all sorted -:

JUNEA (1pm -10pm)Coastal Ice Excursion (pick-up 2.15pm - 4pm) then Harv + Marv pick us up at helipad 4/4.15pm with tour starting at 4.30 and going to 7.15pm

SKAGWAY (7am - 6pm ) Chilkoot Yukon Rail and Bus Excursion - pick-up 7.30am, back in Skagway 2.30pm

KETCHIKAN (1pm - 8.30pm) Island Wings Traitors Cove pick-up 2.45 for tour 3pm to 7pm

QUESTION _ is there any more MUST DOES that I could fit into my schedule or will I GIVE MY HEAD PEACE!!!?

I would not have attempted this without the help of this board - a BIG THANKYOU TO YOU ALL.

I will now give myself time to start to learn how to use my new Nikon D40 that I also bought with help from the advice and the different sites that I got from this board - have Ken Rockwells instructions printed out!!!

THANKYOU ALL AGAIN

icon7.gifWhen will you be Juneau? We are there next Saturday the 21st. We are also on Harv and Marv and will meet them at the tram for 3:45. Let me know. Coastal - we are doing the glacier/dogs before Harv and Marv.

mtd1

Therese

Lucky you - no we dont go cruising until 24th Aug - leave home (Ireland) on 14th -stay a few days with bro in Toronto then over to Calgary and Banff for 4 days before we board Rocky Mountaineer for Vancouver.

We will spend a couple of days in Vancouver pre and then 3 days in Vancouver post cruise.

Enjoy! I'm glad your port hours worked for Island Wings... and those are the same hours we had on the Mercury earlier this year.

We loved the size of the Mercury... easy to learn the layout. Navigator's Club at the front has great protected viewing, and it is still just seconds to outside decks for some fabulous picture taking.

We often had breakfast at the grill... aft on Lido. Yummy waffles!

You have some wondeful tours planned, with a nice full schedule. Enjoy Alaska!

Lucky you - no we dont go cruising until 24th Aug - leave home (Ireland) on 14th -stay a few days with bro in Toronto then over to Calgary and Banff for 4 days before we board Rocky Mountaineer for Vancouver.

We will spend a couple of days in Vancouver pre and then 3 days in Vancouver post cruise.

OK will let you know how everything goes since we have some of the same companies scheduled.

Archived