When to rebook

cruise junky joan

Okay so now that I have spent weeks agonizing over which line, which ship, which itinerary what catagory cabin and actually book the blanking thing I find out that this particular cabin is totally exposed to the elements for an alaskan cruise where the probability of rain seems to be about 80% and naturally there aren't any more cabins in the catagory I want to be had. So, my question is this: what can i do to find the cabin I want?

Okay so now that I have spent weeks agonizing over which line, which ship, which itinerary what catagory cabin and actually book the blanking thing I find out that this particular cabin is totally exposed to the elements for an alaskan cruise where the probability of rain seems to be about 80% and naturally there aren't any more cabins in the catagory I want to be had. So, my question is this: what can i do to find the cabin I want?

Well...first things first...what line, what ship, what time of year, what category?

Princess, Island Princess, AC category. I have already checked the other Princess ships for the summer and still can't find anything. I am thinking I may need to wait until after the final payment is due and hope that I can switch to a cabin that has been released.

Archived