Carnival Conquest

Congratulations! I was initially getting married in Montego Bay through Carnival, but I have since switched to Tropical Weddings Jamaica. If you don't mind not knowing a lot of details before the wedding, Carnival is a great way to go. If you would like to be more hands on and have more input I recommend not going through the cruise lines. Tropical Weddings Jamaica has been a dream come true for me. There are several reviews on this website, all are great. Good Luck!

~Jessica

I agree - if you are relaxed enough to leave the majority of the entire wedding / reception in the hands of Carnival...this seems to be a great way for a wedding. My daughter is getting married on the Conquest 12/9/07 and she is very laid back and not picky over the details. I would be more than happy to share the experiences and events and pictures of the day when we return.

I agree - if you are relaxed enough to leave the majority of the entire wedding / reception in the hands of Carnival...this seems to be a great way for a wedding. My daughter is getting married on the Conquest 12/9/07 and she is very laid back and not picky over the details. I would be more than happy to share the experiences and events and pictures of the day when we return.

I would love to hear about your daughter's experience when you get back. Where is she having the reception? Do you guys have a lot of cruising guests?

I don't know where the reception will take place yet. We are having a pianist so I am sure that will narrow it down. Carnival said they would contact me 1-2 weeks before the wedding and tell us exactly where, the time and the place of reception. So far we have about 25 or so sailing and guessing on maybe 20 or so more attending but not sailing. We are all (sailing people) planning on all meeting together Saturday night for supper in Galveston, maybe at Casey's but not sure on that yet.

We are planning to host a dinner in Galveston (location TBD) for all of our guests on the Saturday evening before the wedding. Your daughter's reception will more than likely be in the Blue's Piano Bar. If you have never see pictures of it, you can do a search on webshots.com and see what it looks like. Where do you guys have to travel in from for the cruise?

I found a website, now I can't remember where, that had virtual tours of alot of the main areas of the Conquest. It looks really colorful and fun! Most of us will be coming from the Waco area and the Dallas / Ft Worth area.

Are you working with hotels to reserve blocks of rooms?

Hi all' date='

My fiance and I are getting married on the Carnival Conquest next summer. I was wondering if anyone could share their Conquest experience and pictures. Thanks.[/quote']

We had an absolute blast. I would not have dreamed of doing it any other way. Very stress free. We are going on this same cruise in January......can't wait to get back on this ship. Ask if you have any questions........I'm ready! Congrads!!!!!!:D

My review of wedding and cruise are at this link: http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberre...?EntryID=22123

My pictures are at this link:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/aleahmach1/my_photos

We had an absolute blast. I would not have dreamed of doing it any other way. Very stress free. We are going on this same cruise in January......can't wait to get back on this ship. Ask if you have any questions........I'm ready! Congrads!!!!!!:D

My review of wedding and cruise are at this link: http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberre...?EntryID=22123

My pictures are at this link:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/aleahmach1/my_photos

Thanks for the link to your review. I enjoyed reading it and found alot of great tips. I tried to view your pictures, but the page said "Yahoo Pictures is closing." I would really like to see your pictures, our reception will be in Henri's disco as well. You can email me at sonobekah1@sbcglobal.net. Thank you so much!

Archived