Ports Canaveral & Tampa-All ships leaving?

I know that the Mariner is leaving PC early 2009, but I can find nothing on Soveriegn out of PC after April 2008 and No RCCL ships out of Tampa after spring of 2008.

Are they leaving these central Florida ports for good?

Hope not. I prefer PC and Tampa over the other Florida ports!

I know that the Mariner is leaving PC early 2009, but I can find nothing on Soveriegn out of PC after April 2008 and No RCCL ships out of Tampa after spring of 2008.

Are they leaving these central Florida ports for good?

Hope not. I prefer PC and Tampa over the other Florida ports!

The Grandeur is showing cruises out of Tampa as far out as April 13th 2009 and the Sovereign out of PC as far out as April 27th 2009, thats as far out as the majority of the itinaries go on any ship, with the exception of Mariner, Legend and Brilliance

Royal Caribbean has not had a year around ship in Tampa for some time, if ever. Seasonally (winter thru April) they've had a ship sail from there. Grandeur is scheduled to do this winter and next winter out of Tampa.

Sovereign is showing up on my search sailing out of Port Canaveral thru April 09. They don't have any sailings (except a few Europe) scheduled past April 09.

I don't pick cruises out of Port Canaveral because the airport is an hour from the pier. The last two cruises, and the one coming up in January, I picked ships leaving from Port Everglades because it is 5 minutes to the airport. Even when FLL is busy, checkin and security hasn't been a long wait.

Last night nothing after spring 2008 was coming up. Maybe it was glitch. I will go look again.

Thanks for the heads up!

FYI, RCCL does website maintenance on Saturday nights. Any time from about 5:00pm Sat thru 10:00am Sunday you are likely to have some limitations for different searches. Sometimes you can't access already booked reservations, sometimes you can't access the excursions and sometimes all the future booking options don't work.

Archived