Just Back from Voyager Med

Aprille - Sorry I do not have the compasses.

seaver - In the ports, I wore capris for when we would be visiting churches. It looked like most others did too. Most of the men on those tours also had long pants on but some had longer shorts which were fine. In the ports where we were not visiting churches we wore shorts and did not feel out of place at all.

We're on the Sept 8 sailing and haven't booked any shore excursions yet. I was wondering if there were a number or tour operators at the pier offering excursions or transportation to Florence/Pisa or Rome?

Thanks,

Linda.

• 3 weeks later...
We had a wonderful time. The ship is beautiful and the ports were fantastic. Any questions?

We are booked on Voyager in January. What kind of condition is she in? What about the bedding? How was the food?

I could go on and on with questions, but I won't right now....thanks for being willing to answer.

• 3 weeks later...
Hey Aprille I was on in June and I think I have all but the 1st day compass. I'll try to get them scanned in at work this week and posted.
Hey, CruisinGirl1974 (that was the year I was married :eek:, I'm guessing it is your birth year ;)) - did you ever get a chance to scan those Compasses.

I hate to be a pest but would really like to see them!

Thanks! :)

Bug18! One question.We are cruising October on Voydger. If you get luggeage tags ,when you receive cruise documents? Thank you for your time.

We are cruising the Voyager Sept 29-Oct 6.

To answer your question--since we have received our cruise documents already--YES--you receive luggage tags when you receive your cruise documents. :)

Archived