how far in advance of cruise can you book excursions?

woofdog

We are booked on the June,08,2008 Pearl to Alaska cruise and cant find any information on booking any excursions. Am I trying to do this too early? If so, how close to sailing might we be able to book them?

thanks! :)

I have. It even knows the cruise I'm booked for, reservation number and all. If I go through that part, it pops up the usual online reservation page but there are none listed on it.

On the top of the NCL home page there is a link to "Shore Excursions", if you click on that you can search for excursions by destination and then port. There is also a "view order forms" link if you want them to send you a form.

If you want more information about the different ports you can look here at CC in the "Ports of Call" then "Alaska".

We have been looking at the different excursions, probably won't book one for a couple of months. I have a friend who just got back from cruising Alaska and she said the train excursion in Skagway was really great.

oi. Ah well, thanks for the info. I'll just have to keep checking back. We've got them picked out and want to be sure to get in on them :)

We're so excited, this will be our second cruise (first was on the Star this year) and we're going for an AE! :)

Thanks again! :)

take this time to check out some of the local vendor for excursions. you might find the same type of tour for a small group or maybe, less money.

there are many independent locals that do great jobs.

many of them have so many years of experience that they know your ship's schedule better then you do.

come over to the alaska port-of-call boards and read what they others are saying.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55

cars in skagway are very limited and do sell out, folks to book those as early as they can. that is the ones that don't want to do the train or train combo.

flightseeing can, also, book up. very limited seating.

Archived