I wish I knew that BEFORE I got on the ship...

taszmom

Even if all you order is tea and a croissant, it's much better than a wake-up call. Deliveries are made within your requested 30 minute windows and are never late.

But remember that the croissants are not American sized. 1=2 bites.

So, we can just walk into the lido dining room during early dinner and help ourselves to whatever is there? They have shrimp cocktail everynight? :p

You can walk into the Lido anytime and help yourself. THere certainly have been days when I skipped lunch on an excursion, got back to the ship around 5 and knew I couldn't last until 8 or 8:30 without a "taste." Lido to the rescue! :D

You'll love the Zuiderdam;....Hadn't cruised for a LONG time, so brought most of what everyone suggested to pack! Didn't need most of it, but should have brought conditioner! I normally don't need it, but by the end of the week, I needed it. I had thought it would be with the soap/shampoo in the cabins, but it wasn't. We brought an extension cord and that seemed to be enough for curling iron, hairdryer. We brought a bungee cord but used it to keep our bathing suits (drying) on the the balcony!

Archived