Folgy has gone to the dogs!

flagger

:D Whats this world coming to when Flagger & Folgy are in Cahoots :p

Great picture Folgy,and my I say hubba hubba;)

Seriously..looks like you had a great time....A trip I WILL make..

One question...did ya have to lug the suit and shoes and everything,or where you able to rent them????

Thanks again for all the great post.....more pictures please...

I took my new Tux and it was a real hit with all my table mates. I am glad I did it. The one fellow rented his and the others wore dark suits.

Thanks for the pic! Now we can put a face to the name! Not what I expected to see either.....I was expecting a fat old guy, wearing a "spotted" T-shirt, beer in hand, belly sticking out, unshaven, typing away at a key board! Whew! Glad I was wrong!

Happy birthday!

Ummm---Dearest Folgy, I think she was asking about the snow suit! Did you have to lug that? (brn2crz, correct me if I'm wrong). Even if I am wrong, I'd like to know the answer. And I'm sure you were stunning in your new tux!

Oh Lordy.That really made me laugh for some reason!

Yes,Mamma is right...I was talking about the snow suit!!!

Oh Lordy.That really made me laugh for some reason!

Yes,Mamma is right...I was talking about the snow suit!!!

oops :o (me embarassed)

Yes I lugged my snowsuit . I have been to Alsaska on two cruises before. I learned my lesson and brought my own stuff.

Salty Dawg,

I own a dog and cat boarding kennel........ can you tell me where I can find that dog so I can hire him?

Folgy,

I am envious that is the next cruise that I want to take...... but alas I have to wait until we get to retire........and yes........ you don't look a day over 39;)

The name is Bond.... James Bond:p

Hi Folgy,

Geez - you do come across very different than you look!

I have to admit, I too thought you were this huge perspiring guy - dressed in big baggy brown colored pants that sat below your belly (just barely held up by your belt) that you had to keep pulling up . . . and that you had frowning beady eyes, trouble breathing, a few spritzes of hair sticking up on your head, and were barely able to hoist yourself into your chair, let alone out of it (no offence to anyone who does look like that).

My goodness, you're just a pussy cat!!!

I read every day with interest all your posts when you were on your cruise, and I was thinking how thankful you must have been to miss the heat back home. We live in Richmond and I know that Kamloops hit a couple of all time heat records while you were away. I like Kamloops - we visit when we go to Sun Peaks in the winter.

Glad you had a good time. Thanks for all the great 'live' posts, and Happy Belated!

Brandy

Well.I can say thats not how I pictured Folgy either....I pictured him very scholarly..kinda like my English lit prof..You know..Pipe tweed jacket..and a bumper sticker on his Beemer ( I know you drive a Mini right) that says Bah Humbug.5_4_6.gif

LOL,xpcdoojk ..must be our typing style ;)

I forgot to tell , that I was seated in the side left of the pilot in the back seat with two little boys 6 and 8 years old . It was either that or I was a No go for the helicopter ride.

In the helicopter everyone has head sets and speaker phone attachment. If you push the button directly above your head you can speak to everyone (including pilot , 6 persons).........Why do kids have soooooooo many questions ???? I don't think I heard the sound of silence till we hit the ground :rolleyes:

Then there was the beautiful sound of just doggies barking and all was well again. :D

These two threads re Folgy's handsomely looks blow me away.......): Doesn't everyone know all Canadian men are gorgeous?

I know we only have one bronze, and a fool in the pool ,but...... all our men are handsome.

Oh man, does this really blow my picture of Folgy. Here I was envisioning a curmudgeony old man, living in a Gingerbread house in the middle of the Great White North, tempting little kids into an oven somewhere.

Seriously, nice to put a face to a curmudgeony name. Some opinions will never change. Talk to you soon friend.

Folgy - DH is also of "normal size 6'5 265 lb" and tried to climb the rock wall - no equipment would fit - I think the 5' 100 lb sports assistant was relieved - he did win the belly flop competition however - ladies, size does matter :D!!

[quote name='canucks4']Folgy - DH is also of "normal size 6'5 265 lb" and tried to climb the rock wall - no equipment would fit - I think the 5' 100 lb sports assistant was relieved - he did win the belly flop competition however - ladies, size does matter :D!![/QUOTE]
[i][font=Comic Sans MS][color=darkred]Debbie, Where was I when "Big Daddy" was at the rock wall??? :eek: [/color][/font][/i]
[i][font=Comic Sans MS][color=#8b0000][/color][/font][/i]
[i][font=Comic Sans MS][color=#8b0000]Folgy, does it realllly feel that good when they scratch behind the ears??? LOL:D [/color][/font][/i]
[i][font=Comic Sans MS][color=#8b0000]Good to have a face with the name.[/color][/font][/i]
[i][font=Comic Sans MS][color=#8b0000]Stretch[/color][/font][/i]

Archived