priceline.com ?? please

jeffnamy

What #* and what district are you trying to get?

It *might* be too early for the bid to be accepted, but there is no damage in getting rejected. Typically I have had my best luck with Priceline 2-3 monts out.

What you *may* want to do is reserve a hotel (cancellable, of course) "just in case" you never win a priceline bid. Then you have peace of mind and won't stress *too* much over it. The Holiday Inn across the street from Bayside can usually be had for around $75 (no one has ever reported getting the HI through Priceline or Hotwire). Then, if your bid *is* accepted, you cancel the full price room.

Don't know if this post is allowed as I think these are considered TAs but I have had better luck on hotwire than on priceline. They work a little different, they give you a price then you accept it. I've got some real deals there. Room that was selling on other onlines for $239 got for $81. Room selling for $139 got for $40. I got my friend a good deal also.

I got Sheraton for $35 a year ago. Add the fees and it was really $45 total. On Priceline, they call the hyatt 4 star and the Sheraton was a 3 star. Hey, it worked for me and others.Try (I'll do this soon myself) bidding around $60 for the 5 star hotel in Miami downtown. If accepted, that'll get you the Inter continental.
If you do the Sheraton, when checking in, ask if they can give you the highest room with a view (I did!). I woke up at 5:30am to take a pee , and, out my window, I saw my ship BACKING into port! Real cool!

Have you been to [url="http://www.biddingfortravel.com/"][color=red]Bidding for Travel[/color] [/url]yet? It's the best resource I've found Priceline bidding. I've gotten some terrific hotel deals through Priceline. I booked my room for the end of October about a six weeks ago. I thought I might be bidding too soon, and was actually suprised to have the bid accepted. Could be you're a little early for Feb. of next year.

thank you all for your replys. I think i will book the holiday inn now and wait and see if my bid gets accepted. This will be our second cruise and we can't wait. I also liked the idea of 60 for the upscale place. Don't mind paying extra for quality. Thank you again.

Archived